[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: A Netscape bug?

Just to have it said, once and for all, I am not trying to run the 32-bit
version of Netscape on my 16-bit OS.  I know damned well that Win32s does
not suddenly turn WFW 3.11 into a 32-bit OS.  So, for those of you who
quickly dismissed the problem as being that, please get a brain.

For those who suggested it is a memory problem, I appreciate the response.
The only question that this raises, however, is why, in a lab of identical
machines, it happens on only a couple, and not all of them?  To me, the
inconsistency does not make any sense.

    Benjamin Tomhave		|   Shell to DOS...Come in DOS...Do you Copy?
    Luther College		|
    Decorah, IA 52101		|   $ rm * .*    "Hey, where'd everything go?
    tomhavbe@martin.luther.edu  |